CMC was very proud to support delivery of the 2017 Leamington Business Awards in partnership with Harrison Beale & Owen (HB&O).
Now in its fourth year, the Leamington Business Awards celebrates the fantastic work being done by businesses and individuals within Leamington while also raising money for local charities. This year’s awards, sponsored by The Box Factory, culminated in a glittering black-tie ceremony at the Royal Pump Rooms on Friday 10th November, complete with three-course meal and entertainment.
We were responsible for the marketing and event management of the awards, including securing sponsorship, encouraging entries and overseeing all aspects of the event itself. In what was a great example of client/agency partnership working, we worked particularly closely with HB&O’s Marketing Coordinator, Katherine Williams, every step of the way.
An event of this nature can seem like a Herculean task, but our job was made much easier thanks to the fantastic team we were working with:
- Audio Visual experts, ISTEAD, were both faultless and funny – a winning combination when you’re up against the clock with final preparations.
- Master of Ceremonies, Dave Sharpe, put us all at ease and provided plenty of ideas and support both in the run up to the event and on the night.
- Print company, KMS Litho, could not have been more helpful – taking on last minute requests and delivering an exceptional standard of work throughout.
- Photographer, Sally Evans, captured all the best bits - even managing to snap a smiley events team in action during the night.
- Gary Jones, the face behind Leamington Hour, took on the social media challenge and created a real buzz on twitter throughout the event
- The team at the Royal Pump Rooms were extremely helpful and worked hard to ensure everyone enjoyed their meal
These are just some of the many people involved behind the scenes to bring this event together and we were all delighted to see everyone's efforts rewarded with great feedback and a donation to Helping Hands of more than £5,000. To find out more about the event and those who supported it, visit www.leamingtonbusinessawards.co.uk
Thank you to everyone who helped make the event a success – see you next year?